An intention is a guiding principle for how one wants to show up in their everyday life. It is rooted in how one wants to live their life moment by moment, day by day, year by year.
Intentions make people reflect on what matters most to them. Such as where they expect to live; who they expect to be surrounded by.
Intentions help to guide one’s actions, thoughts and responses as they move throughout their day.
My own goals and intentions that matter to me the most in my personal life:
- Leaving home and moving out of this current environment I wish to not be in anymore.
- Settling down properly in my own accommodation within the most suitable environment set up for my needs.
- Being provided with access to special needs facilities I will be able to benefit from and make use of.
- Surrounding myself with positive-minded and non-toxic people.
- Having empathetic people enter my life and offer me support.
- Attending cognitive behavioural therapy intervention programmes.
- Being in a special needs therapeutic education programme.
- Having a small circle of friends and fellow special needs peers.
The one thing most important to me in life is my mental health and wellbeing. The one thing that matters to me the most is having my mental health needs met. This is what I am aiming towards and hope to achieve in the New Year.
Wishing everyone the best in 2021!